Let's face it, shoulder dystocia can be scary, really scary!
It's one of those birth happenings that brings us to that old familiar question "Why am I doing this again?"
Well, we know why, mother's and birthing people and their babes need us! Birth matters, it makes an impact on humanity. It is part of the solution, part of the way forward.
The single most important factor in managing birth emergencies... PRACTICE! Practice what you already know and practice new skills.
Ready for a shoulder dystocia review?
In this 2.5 hour program, you will explore
- Understanding the pathophysiology behind shoulder dystocia
- Discuss and learn specific prevention techniques
- Preparation & Early Recognition
- External and Internal maneuvers with step by step practice instructions
- Video demonstrations
- Maternal and newborn complications
- Printable pdfs for your birth bag
This program is accredited through MEAC for 2.5 contact hours(0.25 CEUs).
To receive your certification CEU's, You must:
- complete all modules
- pass (with an 80% of higher) two quizzes designed to test your understanding of the materials while also reinforcing your learning.
- complete the evaluation.
Once all the above is completed, your certificate will be emailed to the email used when registering for this program :)