Do not purchase this program if you are attending a LIVE workshop. Contact your host for more information on payment options. Thanks
We are so excited that you are joining us!
In this 10 hour program, you will explore;
- Birth Emergency Skills Training® concepts
- Racial disparities and our role in improving birth outcomes
- Essentials for a smooth transport
- Early recognition, management and/or stabilization of emergency situations that develop in the antepartum, intrapartum and postpartum
- Hypertensive disorders, Shock, Trauma, Preterm Labor, Bleeding in early and later pregnancy
- Cord prolapse, Malpresentations - surprise Twin and Breech births, Shoulder Dystocia
- Postpartum Hemorrhage (etiology and treatment), Medications, Assisted delivery of placenta and stabilization of unresponsive uterus
- IV therapies for out of hospital providers
- FHT and NRP review
- Step by step emergency skills practice instructions
- Video demonstrations
- Printable pdfs and other resources
BEST Online is accredited through MEAC for 10 contact hours(1.0 CEUs).
To receive your certification CEU's, You must:
- complete all modules
- pass (with an 80% of higher) two quizzes designed to test your understanding of the materials while also reinforcing your learning.
- complete the evaluation.
Once all the above is completed, your certificate will be emailed to the email used when registering for this program :)